You can personalized your course or diving trip acording to your preferences and calendar all year round, we are open for training and diving seven days a week. Schedule can be adapted and subject to changes due weather conditions.
Booking confirmations require a 50% deposit. We accept wire transfer, credit card, or PayPal. The full payment must be settled in Mexican pesos at USD daily rate or cash before the start of your diving activity. Deposits for booking are non-refundable, in certain circumstances, such as medical unforeseen events or emergencies, the course or diving activities can be rescheduled. Any cancellation less than 24h before your first day of diving will be fully charged.
Included during the course:
- Private instructor.
- Classroom sessions.
- Transport to the cenotes or boat from the shop.
- Sidemount and Doubles tanks.
- EAN 32 fills.
- Certification card.
- Water and snacks.
Not included during the course:
- Cenote entrance fee.
- Boat fee.
- O2, Deco Gases and Trimix. (When applicable).
- Sofnolime, EAC, Adsorbent.
- Manual or elearning.
- Basic diving gear (Rental US$ 5 each x day (Wetsuit, Mask, Boots, Fins).
- Cave Equipment
- CCR unit (Rental US$ 50 x day).
- Sidemount Harness (Rental US$ 20 x day).
- Sidemount Regulator Set (Rental US$ 25 x day).
- Twinset Wing / Backplate (Rental US$ 20 x day).
- Twinset Regulator Set (Rental US$ 25 x day).
- Stage Regulator and Rig ( US$ 15 x day).
- Cave Primary Light (US$ 20 x day).
- Backup Light (US$ 5 usd x day).
Plan carfully your trip to minimize your enviromental impact, please avoid sunscreen / mosquito repellent or other skin products for all water activities. Whenever possible, choose rechargable batteries and aviod to carring things like disposable razors, plastic bags, plastic water bottels, etc. We are in a very fragil and pristine enviroment and is our responsability to keep it that way.
Cave diving is a highly demanding activity with a specific mindset and requeires very good trim, buoyancy, propulsion and awareness. We will do our best to improve your skills and knowledge, also we will set the best training plan according to the skills and experience of each diver to help them to succed in the course, but consider some times we need extra days to achive the goals with a classroom or water sessions and we apply extra rate if is necessary. We strongly recommend to the studens plan at least two extra days just in case.
NOTE: Please bring change of clothes & towels for cenote training days.
All courses are available in English or Spanish.